Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thanksgiving 2006

Here is last Thanksgiving's meal Devon commented on. That's Kyle on the left, Jesse in the middle, and Devon on the right. I know, guys, it's not a great picture. The flash is reflecting in the mirror, Ky has taken off his glasses and is giving me the "MOM, CUT IT OUT" look, and Devon is trying to smile and swallow at the same time. But it's all we have, so up it goes!

Usually Ky had Thanksgiving with his dad; I hadn't cooked a turkey since I can remember. But sister Sallie was here and she's a great chef and I made the Best Gravy Ever in the World. And missing from the photo are Sallie, Ben, Alan, and me. Whatever will we do this Thanksgiving . . . .

4 comments:

Della said...

You can come to my house for Thanksgiving and I'll make Kyle's favorite salad (with the candied pecans). You don't have to do anything! Love, Della

Miranda said...

hi mom! di and buff invited joshua and i up to amherst for thanksgiving and we're planning on taking the train up. if you dont end up at della's, you could come back east for a few days (though i suppose i shouldnt be inviting people to buff and di's house like i own it). i love you!

didi979 said...

Cyn - We've been thinking of inviting you, but wondering how we are going to get everyone here. We'd love it if you and Sal would come and we could have EVERYONE over - what do you think?

I think you should say YES!!!!!

didi979 said...

By the way - Kyle had gotten soooooo handsome. No wonder those women in your neighborhood were stopping him to talk . . .