Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Sequel: I Love Advent Bronze & Granite

So. I write to Peachie about my distress. And I ask about the "satisfaction guaranteed" concept (I've seen such a phrase on other Memorial-Marker-Manufacturer-type websites). And I mention--with apologies--my concern not to have seen a sample that we liked and my worry that our experiment in oxidation might not work. And I query, "What does Advent do?" in such a case. And this is the response I got.

Dear Cynthia,
You don't have to apologize - we understand completely that buying a marker costs a great deal of money, and it should be something that you will be satisfied with. Once the marker is finished, you can come to our office to view [it] to make sure that it meets your satisfaction and expectation. If the drive is too far, we can send you high resolution photos of the marker instead. We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the marker before the cemetery installs it at the grave site . . . .
If you are not satisfied with the oxidation, we will perform another oxidation free of charge. If you are still not satisfied with the marker, we will then refund back to you the full amount you have paid to Advent.
I hope that these interventions can help ensure that you will be completely satisfied with the finished marker for your son. If you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sincerely,
Patrick
Advent Bronze & Granite, Inc.

I repeat: I love Advent Bronze & Granite
and I bet I'm going to love our marker too.

No comments: