Thursday, December 20, 2007

Holiday Greetings



This is a picture of Kyle celebrating with friends, Brent, Maria, and Phil during a recent Christmas. They are were part of the SFSU Early Bird Program, and met in the dorm the summer of 2003.

I keep going back to my blog looking for new posts and realizing they won't show up unless I write them!!! BUT, heavily involved in pre-packing, some present creating, office parties, and general chaos, so not so much time to write.

So, I'm heading out again for errands, but wanting to let you know I am filled with relative peace, intermittant joy, and love for all of our family and old and new friends. The sky is blue today and I'm wearing the beautiful maroon and black t-shirt that Laura made for me, with Kyle's face silkscreened on it. And since I've lost 20 pounds, I look downright adorable.

So I hope your post-Chanukah and pre-Christmas preparations are going well.

Love,

Cynthia

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cyn, So glad to hear you're doing okay and even feeling a little holiday spirit. Congratulations on the weight loss--very tough to do this time of year. I miss you lots and wish you a wonderful Christmas with love and peace in the new year ahead. Love you girlfriend! XX Della

c. g. said...

wish the coasts could merge and we all could be together. (well, maybe not; that mean a colossal earthquake or something.) thanks for sending miranda that terrific pic of all the kids from xmas 2005. have a wonderful time with your crew. love and hugs to you, dell, cyn.

Katie said...

You are such an inspiration. I love you and your strength and your heart and your honesty...blessings, dear Aunt. k

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, so glad to hear your voice yesterday - hope you got everything you needed before heading out to NY - and 20# - KEEP GOING!!! - you must feel fabulous - safe journey to you - you're doing well for now - let yourself enjoy it.

SO much love and SO many hugs!

wanda said...

May you and Miranda find some peace and joy together this Christmas, mixed with the sadness that I'm sure will be present. With the snow we've been having out east, there's a good chance you'll have snowflakes misting your face as you take in the local NY scenery. The world covered with new fallen snow takes on a look of freshness and hope. You are in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Cyn, I sent you the same bunch of Christmas 2005 pictures as I sent Mir. Did you not get them?