Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Can You Tell I Have Another Deadline?

okay, so things are clearly returning to normal. i'm not blogging. life has taken over my life. first it was Obama, and volunteering at the local Obama headquarters doing data entry, and getting all excited. and of course the continuing elections (wow what a super tuesday and way to go, Maine and Maryland and DC and Virginia). then i had emergency lazer surgery on my right eye (more about this soon, cause all you myopics out there need to know about this), and now i'm at the almost final moments of another newsletter deadline (the job that i do on Sundays and in stolen moments on other days and at night if i can pull myself out of stupor). more to come.

1 comment:

wanda said...

Tell me more about your surgery - was it a detached retina? I am also a fairly high myope. Years ago, pre-Elise (and Miranda) I worked as a staff nurse at Mass Eye and Ear. Things have changed a bit since then in terms of eye surgeries.
Best of luck with your recovery. -w