Wednesday, July 15, 2009

i love finding another picture

i love it when i find pictures of Kyle. i don't remember taking this one. i believe it was the last time he was in LA, possibly Memorial Day weekend. he is packing the great green bag that his dad gave him and my sister sallie will soon be driving him to Santa Monica to take the commuter bus back up to San Francisco. the look on his face is not the challenging, "Mom, stop it with the camera," it's more a look of "Okay, i'll indulge you one more time." as ever, there are his long, strong, beautiful hands.

3 comments:

sallie said...

What a lovely picture. It breaks my heart.
Nice to see you blogging again.
I love you

sallie said...

What a lovely picture. It breaks my heart.
Nice to see you blogging again.
I love you

Suzanne said...

such a sweet photo....